Tuesday 29 July 2008

Photography

My passions include many crafting subjects but as my passion for Scrapbooking grew so did my passion for great photo's, which then led onto wanting to know more about the Why's and How's of photography; well it would be fair to say I am still trying to work all of those out but I wanted to share a picture with you that I took on the train on the way home on Friday - I was playing around with the shutter speed and the aperture on my camera and managed to get this shot
I loved it - it was just what I was aiming for; Kiesha's reflection but I still wanted the blur of the trees so you could tell the train was moving, it was quite tricky as it was dependant on getting it in between the sun being behind the trees and actually waiting for there to be trees there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is currently one of my fustrations as you may have seen in my blog some posts ago. I love taking pictures, and this year for my birthday asked for a "good" camera as previously with the camera I had my pictures were basic - whats the saying 'bad workman always blames his tools'!!!! - Anyway, this must be the case with me as I have, I believe, a good camera and my pictures are still 'basic'. Perhaps a photography course is in order??!! lol Maria x