Saturday 19 July 2008

The Door

I have been working hard today but mainly on the computer which does not make for very good reading I know, but it is such an integral part of the business. I have also created some more projects but ones that I cannot show you just yet.... Ooh I know so much secrecy but it is all for the greater good and I know that when the next issue of the Magazine comes out you will all be loving the projects so it is happy days! I wanted to share this picture with you that I took while at Ripley Castle when we went to Harrogate the weekend before last, I adore pictures like this and every time I look at it I have a curiosity to want to know what is behind that door! And with my imagination I could then create a whole world just from the picture of that door and that is how I would tell Kiesha stories when she was younger and occasionally still today, books are fab but your own made up stories can be just as good if not better! Better still is if you create your own story book with the characters of the story being your children with their pictures etc... It is something that is great fun to make, loads of fun to read and a keepsake that you will treasure forever.

No comments: