Monday 7 July 2008

Inspiration

I get asked where I get my inspiration from a lot so I thought I would blog about it. This weekend was a perfect example, I went to Harrogate for my Brothers Wedding and managed to get to take a look around Harrogate and what a beautiful place it is. There are so many great buildings, signs, churches etc.... I find them all inspiring in many different ways and then you turn another corner and find a beautiful display of flowers, again I find these very inspiring. It got me thinking as to what I find most inspiring.

That is such a difficult question to answer but after careful pondering I would have to say time.... I know that is a strange thing to say but when I have time I walk and when I walk, I look around and notice so many things and yes I usually have my camera as I did this weekend, I have taken so many pictures but they are on another computer so you will have to be patient!

So my little piece of creative sharing is to take time out to look around you, you will be amazed at the things you had never noticed before that will inspire you for a particular Layout or card. I found many older items this weekend which has really got my creative mind working and I spotted some amazing jems that if I had not taken the time I would have missed.

I found this quote but I do not know who it is from sorry :(
Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.

No comments: