Saturday 2 August 2008

Junkitz Workshop

We measured, we cut, we stuck, we inked, we stamped and besides all of that we also had loads of fun! And yes we did have a few biccies, except I obviously kept all busy as not many of the biscuits were eaten! Well we had so many pages to do for the album after all (36 to be precise!) and of course there were a few techniques to be taught too so after all of that they all went home with a fabulous Junkitz album ready to add all their precious memories and moments.

So what else is happening at PartiCraft? Well we have Issue 2 of our magazine out now and available on subscription click here for more details

The magazine not only has the Card Making, Rubber Stamping and Scrapbooking Master Class but you will find some fab projects including a FREE handbag album template - we would love to hear your comments so do write into us all the details are in the magazine - we look forward to hearing from you

5 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Oh Traci. I am sooooo envious. Really wanted be there today and look what I missed. Can't wait to catch up with everyone on the forum to find out all about it.
Lol. Lynne. X

Becki and Alan said...

Thanks for a fantastic workshop, Traci - we both had a ball! We learned so much and both keep flicking through the albums we made. Now we're planning which photos to put in.... More workshops, please!!!!

Clare said...

Thanks Traci for a fantastic workshop today.
I really did have a great time and the end result really is something to be proud of.
I will certainly be keeping an eye out for future workshops.
BTW thanks for the endless supply of tea too xx

triciaquarius said...

Thanks Traci for a fab day. The end result is impressive and I can't believe that I made it - with your inspiration and guidance of course. A 'must-have day' for everyone. I've already started another but my mind is full of other themes for many more.
Would love more workshops - please.
Tricia x

Unknown said...

Hi Traci - Thanks so much for a fab workshop! I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of it (definitely worth the trip, would absolutely do it again with the advantage that I now know where I'm going!!!) Its always great to pick up new tips and techniques, it never stops to amaze me that no matter how much you might now there's ALWAYS something new to learn - and I love it. It was really nice to see you and Lynsay again and equally great to meet everyone else both on/off the team all a great bunch and a good laugh! - Looking forward to future workshops hint hint!!! - Thanks again. lol Maria x