Wednesday 9 July 2008

Album Workshop

OK It is official I am completely psyched about an up and coming workshop that will just be fab! Well of course it will be I'm taking it!!! LOL alright I am not really blowing my own trumpet but as many of you who have attended my workshops before will know you come, you have have fun, you learn loads of techniques, you get shown how to use products in different ways and yes we usually push a few boundaries style wise too. I also have so much fun while taking workshops, I love them and this one I am particularly excited about..... When? Where? I hear you ask...... watch this space! But I will give you a few sneak peaks!

3 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

You teaser! lol. Pam

Clare said...

Oh wow!!!
I have been on one or two of your workshops and can honestly say they are well worth the time and money.
I learnt new techniques and rediscovered a few old ones too!!
Come on let us know when it is!!!!

Unknown said...

i've seen the book folks and it is stunning!