Wednesday 16 July 2008

PartiCraft Magazine

Today has been spent with my daughter at my side (as the school is on strike today and tomorrow), making projects for the PartiCraft magazine, typing up the articles and just generally doing what the editor does - why does that word sound so much better than the reality it brings? Ok I love it you know I do, it is challenging and it gives me the opportunity to bring you loads of amazing projects, share tips and hints as well as share the knowledge on crafting products, afterall that is what PartiCraft is all about sharing, educating and inspiring. Now it would not be me if I did not give you a few sneaky peaks at the project I created today which I cannot wait for you to see - it is great and will be something for many people to treasure so make sure you get your copy on August 1st.

No comments: