Wednesday 30 April 2008

Welcome!

A huge big welcome to today's Demonstrator Sign ups - Marva in Bedford, Diana in Weymouth, Camille in Northampton and Johanna in Bridgend. I am really looking forward to meeting you all and doing your training. I have also got a card to share with you as I managed to sneak in a quick make in yesterday and a Christmas card no less! But unfortunately I just have not had time to take the picture! So today I was training and tonight I have a party to take in Braybrook, then a bright and early start as I am training in Weston-Super-Mare tomorrow. Right back to getting organised for tonight!

5 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

I'm so envious of all your Demonstrators. Would so love to have a go. Every spare minute I have I spend crafting!!!
Love reading your Blog.

Lynne Gilbert said...

Just verified my gmail account. Havn't any idea what I'm doing!!!
Learning as I go. I think I sent you an email but no idea if you got it because I couldn't send it via my own email account. Oh dear what a disaster!!

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Hi lynne-d-lou,

I haven't received an email from you?

Let me know if you have tried again

Traci x

Lynne Gilbert said...

Hello Traci



Just been on your Blog site and very interested to see you have got some recent additions to your demonstrator team. I am so envious!!! I tried to get to meet you at Ally Pally. Spoke briefly to Lois but you were just off to demonstrate. I tried to get back but one of the ladies I went with had a migraine and we had to get home.



I would really love to have a go but a bit unsure whether I would have the time. I work part time in a school and have a few commitments with my youngest son who has severe learning difficulties. Would love to have a chat with you, maybe you could answer some of my questions.

Crafting is such a large part of my life. Must go as I have someone coming for help with her scrapbooking!



Hopefully speak soon.



Regards

Lynne


Tried again. Must have been sending to the wrong address!!! Do you not use (traci@partycraft.co.uk?)


Lynne X

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Hi Lynne,

It is traci@particraft.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon x