Wednesday 23 April 2008

Training

Ok so the start was not quite as planned with the torrential rain and the traffic problems on the M25 but once we were all together it was fab and guess what..... eclairs! Oh bless Michelle for reading my blog the night before and blessing us with that little pressy - yes big smiles all round!
So with training well underway, new techniques being taught and general chat about Particraft we really got into the flow
And then Lyndsay brought out her fab coloured staples!! Ohhhh I love them and bless her she gave me some!I cannot wait to use them! Also Lyndsay is going to make some Anti-static bags - I cannot wait to see them and shall post pics of them as soon as I get them.

So thank you ladies for a fab day x

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow looks like you had loads of fun xxxand gorgeous cards ,Dawnx