Tuesday 22 April 2008

Variations

Well I liked the card I did last night so much that I taught it during my craft group today, it was fab as it meant I could cover a couple of techniques too - so I thought I would share a couple of the variations I did today
This one is a colour and slight style variation and the one below was a colour and different embellishment variation

This afternoon I have been preparing for my training session tomorrow which is taking place in Surrey, I cannot wait! I also have another training day on Thursday so it is definately all go in the PartiCraft Camp, Sheena had a training session today and she informed me she got cakes! Well I would like to state here and now if any of my Demonstrators would like to make cakes you will certainly get loads of smiles, hugs and of course mentions on my blog too! And if anyone is so inclined toffee beats cake hands down!

By all accounts her training day was a great success and she even brought back a couple of cards that Lynn had made so pop on over to her blog to take a look

3 comments:

David said...

Nice Happy Birthday cards! (If they are cards?)

/David from sweden

Clare said...

Loved making these cards yesterday morning!!

The lilac one turned out fabby!

David said...

I have to ask, what is Particraft? Is it your company?