Monday 28 April 2008

New Demonstrators!

Wow does it feel as though it is all go here at PartiCraft!

Welcome to Rebecca and Carine who signed up to be demonstrators today. It is so great to speak to so many of you and I cannot wait for your training sessions, my day has consisted of more talking than creating but I have some amazing ideas that will be shared with you all soon! I will also be demonstrating at a Party myself on Wednesday evening so I am really looking forward to that too.
Tomorrow I have my Craft Group in the morning and then I am still teaching an Intermediate Card making class in the evening. Wednesday during the day I have another training session and one on Thursday so I shall let you all know how it goes and just so you are not left out on the piccies I know Lynsay was none too happy with the last picture and we did not mention our Tea Boy Terry when I did the training in Surrey, yes Lynsay's Dad came along and was promoted to Tea Boy and he did a fantastic job in fact so good I am emailing him with all the dates of future training sessions! LOL

No comments: