Friday 11 April 2008

Check..... Check.... Check.......


Samples... Check, Sample Boards... Check, Inks, radiant rain, Cosmic Shimmer, Acrylic Block, Stamps, Scrapbook Papers, Wow I think I must have written list upon list of all the items I needed to take with me to Ally Pally - above is a pic of a fraction of items - oh yes - once I go on over to HQ to pick up Lois and all the forms, catalogues etc... my Galaxy will be full to the brim. I am getting so excited, I am really looking forward to meeting many of you and it is so nice that a lot of you have called to say you are coming over and some have also booked on the workshop so I shall look forward to seeing you there too. I will of course be taking my camera so many of you will be snapped on our stand! We are hoping to add the pics to a gallery on the site. Right well I had better finish getting organised!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

WoW Traci - you look really organised. Hope all went well for you. :)

have checked out Sheena's blog and wished her well. :)

Debbie x