Wednesday 2 April 2008

Designer/Organiser Tip


Here is a designer tip for you or just as a more organised approach to your crafting - it is difficult to be able to have all of your papers on show; so make up a swatch book, especially with the your most popular plain card stock, I have made a 4"x4" swatch book of the plain card stock and then cut a 12"x12" sheet in half for the Fancy Pants range, when I bound the patterned papers together I have the front first and then the back behind. This is because when I am designing I do not want to have to keep flipping the pad to see if my colours will match.
I will be taking these swatch books to Ally Pally so you are more than welcome to come and have a flip through to see all the amazing papers we have and feel the quality for yourself!
Don't forget if you haven't booked on our Workshop yet then you will need to be quick click here to book your place for the Saturday and click here to book your place for the Sunday

1 comment:

twinkle teaches said...

Very smart idea!! Love your blog!
:) tina