Wednesday 21 May 2008

Welcome

Welcome to our latest Demonstrator Emma from Plymouth, I am looking forward to meeting you during our Training session. I have another days training on Friday and then another two next week and yes I know it is half term but that is the beauty of Particraft it works around your children, we wanted to make sure that we could offer an opportunity for you to be able to earn money doing what you love as well as it still working around your current commitments.

Kiesha will be coming along to the training with me on Friday and was hoping to meet some of the demonstrators children and run her own little class! Bless; yep like mother like daughter.

One of the problems I used to face before running our business was finding work to fit in and around Kiesha, as many of you know Nick works away so that made it difficult to try and get a job to fit in around Kiesha's school commitments, the numerous holidays etc.... and childcare can cost a fortune.

That is one of the reason you gave a such positive feedback while we were at Bolton it seems that many of you like the fact that we have had as many struggles as you as one person put it "so you are real people that had real problems and so you found a real solution" (I quite like that and I may be quoting you a lot!)

No comments: