Thursday 15 May 2008

We are here!

Ok so we have arrived, set up, eaten, laughed, laughed some more and I have to show you why, Sheena and I are sharing a room and while she is lapping up the luxury I feel as though I am camping! Though I have to say the irony of her - big bed little computer, me - small bed big computer!!
Such a shame you cannot quite see the bowing of this sofa bed, i really has had us in histerics but don't you worry I will get my own back when we go to Ranger University in June (I will have the big bed then!!!) Tomorrow I will upload some pics of the stand as well as the hussle and bussle, we will also be re-united with Lois tomorrow after her little hol so it will be great to catch up on all her holiday Gos, Sheena is going to be demonstrating some of the Cosmic Shimmer Spray techniques and I will be demonstrating some of the Fancy pants scrapbooking papers as well as Alcohol inks, I love alcohol inks and wow do I have a project that you will love to see...... oh yes that means you are now going to have to come by stand J40 just to know what I am talking about.... hee hee

No comments: