Monday 12 May 2008

Training and Projects

Today I was in Norfolk training and wow how pretty is Norfolk? It is gorgeous!! The training went great and the sunny drive home through Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire was a delight. Just wish I had had enough time to pull the car over and take some snaps.... maybe next time!

I also wanted to share a couple of projects with you
I adore this fancy Pants paper, the pattern is just gorgeous, I also used the Wizard for the lettering and ribbon and brads.... well it would be rude not too wouldn't it!

Products used:
Fancy Pants Charming 12 x 12 paper
Wizard Die - Vintage Alphabet
Fancy Pants Sassy Buttons
Fancy Pants Key Lime Ribbon
Brads - Baby Pink Set

And here is a double page LO I did the other day - very pink and girly!Products used:
Fancy Pants Delicious 12 x 12 paper
Marine 12 x 12 Cardstock
Fancy Pants Bella Brush Acrylic Stamps Set
Fancy Pants 6 x 6 Acrylic Block
Adirondack White Paint Dabber
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Pad
Fancy Pants Frou Frou Rub Ons
Fancy Pants Free Spirit Rub Ons
Fancy Pants Mulberry Road Die Cuts
Fancy Pants Sweet Pea Die Cuts
Fancy Pants Kewl Ribbons

It is not very often I do a double page layout but I also did not want to squash all this onto one 12 x 12 page, sometimes LO's just cry out for more room and this one did exactly that and let's face it who am I to argue?!

1 comment:

Carine Du Toit said...

Hey Traci, Thanks for your message on my Blog. I can't wait to meet you either.. I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to our training day. I have all of a sudden become very busy and had to turn down some wind surfing today as I will be holding my own party at my place on the 31st for my neighbours (hopfully) and then i am pritty much booked up with some parties and make & Takes that I wll be holding before Fathers day..... All very exciting and I can't wait to learn all your tricks. See you soon... Lovies Carine