Monday 19 May 2008

Projects at Make It

Ohhhh it's good to be home! Although it has to be said Make It was full of lovely people. It was great to get the time to talk to so many of you and share tips, hints and particraft knowledge! Thank you to those of you who have emailed us, it was great to come back to such a positive warm response. I thought I would share a couple of projects with you, I made these during Make it and it would appear you just could not get enough of the Radiant Rain, but I have to say I also loved this combination
I also really enjoyed playing with alcohol inks (but then again when don't I!) The combination of Alcohol inks and Fancy pants stamps had many of you creating your very own wish lists during the show! Don't forget if you would like to place an order with us you can create your wish list by clicking here, your order will then be passed onto a PartiCraft Demonstrator


Not being content with just making cards with my Alcohol Inks I whipped up an A4 Scrapbook page using the left over pieces
One of things I really enjoyed doing this weekend was comparisons between Products, I made some quick teddy cards the following one is painted with distress inks, there is such a spectrum of colours with the distress inks that I love using them for Watercolouring techniques

This next one has been painted using the Cosmic Shimmer Pigments I love the Circus Brights Set as it has some great strong colours

Sheena and I will be busy again training our new demonstrators but in the mean time we will also be getting started on some new projects. We have some fab new ideas that I cannot wait to get started :)

2 comments:

Becki and Alan said...

Hi Traci!

Great to see you had such a good time at Make It - wish we could have been there. I love the projects and can't wait to try some of them.

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday.

Becki
x

Unknown said...

Hi Traci,
Sounds like you had a fab time - would love to have been there, although its probably just as well I wasn't or I would just end up spending more money on craft produts - shows can be fatal like that! The projects look really great and as I have my first party booking coming up on the 5th June, I'm really going to try to get some done.
lol
Maria xx