Tuesday 26 August 2008

I'm Back!

You thought I had deserted didn't you?! Well not exactly I just took a week off. I know, me time off? It was fab and I have come back after some much needed family time feeling refreshed and energized - admittedly today has been more about catching up with emails, orders, our new demonstrators and the like but it is good to get back into the swing of things and when I have caught up I shall be releasing the next batches of exciting and new things happening within PartiCraft. I tell you it is just like a great big bundle of celebrations here! There is one surprise after the other and then to top it off we have more exciting news to tempt you!

Hopefully many of you have had a browse through our new forum

We will be adding new sections and updating on a regular basis so do ensure you check in regularly. You also have the opportunity to ask questions direct to the demonstrators as well as finding out about Parties and Workshops but do not forget that we have an Activities area on our PartiCraft website which will enable you to book a place on our Demonstrator's Workshops, Craft Groups or Parties direct, click here for more info.

If you have not registered on our forum yet click here

No comments: