Sunday 22 June 2008

Ranger = Happy Days

Ok so have I come back down from cloud 9? Ummmmm No...... infact just no way, we are having so much fun and playing with so many products it is just full on all the time that coming down is just not an option, today we were playing with my second favourite product in the entire world..... Distress inks, well not just the inks, the crackle paint, the distress embossing powders etc..... oh yes happy days.

I cannot wait for tomorrow but also will not want it to end as that will be the last of the training :(
I wanted to share a few pics of us hard at....... well I can hardly say work when it is this much fun so we will say hard at play!

1 comment:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Oh Traci. That looks soooooo much fun! Glad to see you're working hard. Lol. Lynne. X