Friday 27 June 2008

Alcohol Ink

I have just finished a quick card for a friend of ours using one of the techniques I learnt at Ranger U, I have to say it is one of my favs as it is yet another technique you can do using the Alcohol inks but instead of using them with your applicator you watercolour with them - I know how cool is that and yes we will be teaching these techniques in our up and coming workshops so make sure you keep checking the website as as all the info will be put on there soon!

3 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

Looks lovely. Really like the stamp. Can see those workshops will be something not to be missed. Lynne X

The Taming of the Glue said...

The card is fab...have decided that I love alcohol inks after playing with them! b Can't wait for the workshop. lol. Pam

Lynne Gilbert said...

If the stamp is being released in August, does that mean we're getting a new catalogue? LOL Lynne. X