Sunday 14 September 2008

New FREE project sheets

So what is new here at PartiCraft? We have some FREE project sheets available for you on our forum, all of these projects have been made by a couple of our demonstrators, Michelle and Gladys so a huge thank you to them. Here is just one example:

The projects have been made using the FREE Host gifts that you can receive for hosting a PartiCraft Party
Hope you enjoy the FREE projects - there are more to be able so be sure to come back and check out the updates.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Traci... I have just tagged you check it out over at my blog.

Lisa Olson said...

Hi Traci, found your blog through Stamping When I can.. its one of my daily reads.. I must say your blog is great and I love this latest project. I love all the soft colours that are around at the moment.